Issue: Whenever I click citra it wont open
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So I click citra then it loads but it wont show or open Citra
I will upload my citra_log cause someone told me to do it
(sorry my english is bad)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz 2808
- GPU: GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): I don’t know when i click the installer there is loading thing in my mouse pointer then that’s it
- Game: Citra but if ur asking what game in citra i will run it’s pokemon X i just wan’t to try it
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
i dont have the app just the installer
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: citra_log.txt (98 Bytes)