Whenever I try to launch Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, the game tries to load and then citra crashes with no error message. It basically closes. I have been playing this game for over a month now on Citra. This issue appeared out of nowhere from yesterday.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-7100
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1535
- Game: Legend Of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (6.9 KB)