Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Ryzen 5 2400g
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX Vega 11
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1628
- Game: Pokemon Ultra sun
citra_log.txt (28.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1628 HEAD-1c8461f
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 11 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 22.214.171.124810
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Your GPU hardware only supports OpenGL version 3.3.0. Citra requires OpenGL 4.3.0 and above. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
You are running an old Citra version, please update.
I think the bot is wrong regarding OpenGL, you can ignore it.
The new versions of Citra don’t open, I don’t know why, I also look for the log and it’s blank.
When I try to open it it instantly closes, without an error box or anything.
Please upload a log file using the latest Citra build then.