Can't play co-op in super mario bros 2

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Whenever i am trying to play co-op it keeps giving an error that wireless communication has been interrupted and it returns to the main screen.

System Information

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1589 HEAD-96fa75f
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) m3-7Y30 CPU @ 1.00GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 615
GPU Driver Version                            26.20.100.7262
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/

This game is extremely latency sensitive afaik, you might only be able to realistically play coop in LAN. If you are trying to play with friend in real life, invite them to your home and connect to the same router then one of you host unlisted while the other joins with the local IP address, e.g 192.168.1.2

Bro I’m trying to play at my home with my younger brother

Ok, did you host unlisted and joined by local IP address? (Do not use the public room browser as you will connect to a room on the internet which might be far away from you).

I haven’t tried that yet hope it will work lemme check now thanks bro

Has anyone been able to play co-op? is that I want to play with my brother and we have tried everything