Yesterday, I was able to play Layton vs. Wright just fine. When I tried today, the emulator freezes with the touchscreen being completely black and the other dark gray. When i tried playing on another pc, it mostly worked, but i got an error in-game when trying to save in game after loading a savestate. The saves and the savestates are not corrupted so that probably isnt the issue. I redumped the game just in case and it still doesn’t work so the rom is fine as well. Reinstalling the emulator, or using the nightly build, doesnt help either. I really don’t know how to fix it.
It probably started after having to restart the pc when citra was still opened. The pc had trouble with the login screen after it went to sleep mode, so i had to restart the pc. Luckily, i had a savestate from before the reboot. After the reboot, citra started having these problems on this pc.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: intel i3-3120M
- GPU: intel hd graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1970 canary
- Game: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (16.1 KB)