Issue: game crashes on launch
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
- CPU: intel i7
- GPU: intel® hd graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra canary 1928
- Game: Majora’s Mask 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (12.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1928 HEAD-625639a
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3537U CPU @ 2.00GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.