Can't play this game, or any game for that matter

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

System Information for Support

OpenGL Vendor                                 null
OpenGL Renderer                               null
OpenGL Version                                null
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
Enable Vsync                                  null
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

Really, flagged by the community? Is this how you treat a new guy that needs some help? Nice to know lads.

Game: In this case, a random USUM rom I found on the net

Make sure you have read and understood the rules that piracy is strictly forbidden here, you need to dump your purchased games from a 3DS using the guides below:

Uhm, the majority use Citra to play pirated games, how else you gonna use Citra? Citra is made so you can play the games on your pc. And it asked me for what game, so I just answered that. I just want to know why my version won’t even load, it’s all I ask. You can’t expect a guy that just needs a simple question answered to thoroughly study the rules.

Eh, just delete this thread then, I know enough, I’ll try to figure it out myself since nobody else will.

You use Citra by hacking your Nintendo 3DS to enable custom firmware and use homebrew tools to dump your purchased games into a format Citra can use.

Citra is legal, we don’t support illegal activities. I don’t think I have to explain what would happen if Citra would endorse piracy(hint: DMCA letter).

Thanks for understanding.

1 Like