Title. Running any ROM’s through Citra, (currently trying to run Pokémon ORAS, and SM), returns a “fatal error”. I’ll run through what happened with getting to this step.
- Acquire ROMs
- Open up Citra, run ROM, returns a “This ROM is Encrypted”
- Try several decryption methods, eventually find one that allows the games to register in Citra
- Run Game
- “game not work lol”
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 19041.1348
- CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
- GPU: NVidia GeForce 1660 Super
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1737
- Game: Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (10.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1737 HEAD-28039d3
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 456.71
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
That’s unnecessary if the game was dumped correctly. Decrypters will break your games.
Just follow the guides carefully. GodMode9 should give you ROMs that are ready to run. Make sure it’s up to date and also try dumping as CXI instead of CIA.