when i load the 3ds file citra sends the error massege when i can chose to abort or contine but the both dont work.
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: i7
- Citra Version (found in title bar): the latest
- Game: pokemon ultra sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):citra_log.txt (18.1 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1763 HEAD-777c13f
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 960M/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 446.14
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/