cant save amiibo fighters on ssb4:
whenever i train a amiibo fighter and leave it says place amiibo on ‘3ds’. so i load the .bin amiibo file and remove it and it says it saved but when i reload the amiibo its back at level one
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Processor Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 ti
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1389
- Game: Super Smash Bros.
Diagnostic Logcitra_log.txt (1.0 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1389 HEAD-866df26
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 436.48
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/
Saving Amiibos is not possible yet.
damn that sucks, i hope they fix that soon
use save states thats what i do for the time being