Can't See my friend in Pokemon Ultra

Issue:
me is my friend can not see us in the list of players available on Pokémon ultra. We checked out the Citra web section and regenerated the id several times. We can play with other people in our room. We have done various fights and exchanges. But among us we can not see each other. We have the same version of Citra (Canary # 625).In the picture you can see how we found the player “Pharaoh” and we traded and fought with him with both accounts (Psne3Nutella & Pane3Nutella). Please can someone help us?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ
  • GPU: nVidia GeForce 980M
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): #625
  • Game: Pokemon UltraMoon/UltraSun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    https://imgur.com/a/zHPvUVH

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (490.7 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Your log file can only be empty or very small if either the ‘Global Log Filter’ is set to *:Critical instead of *:Info or if you re-open citra and try to open your log, every time you open citra a new log is generated, grab your log after you have replicated your issue and closed citra.
‘Global Log Filter’ can be changed at Emulation > Configure > Debug

1 Like

citra_log.txt (490.7 KB)

Your log still missing stuff, upload the whole file.
anyway, this shouldn’t be happening while using ordinary settings, are you both using different
Web username and token? also try to re-verify both your accounts on:
Emulation > Configure >Web > Verify.