Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I downloaded pokemon y and pokemon alpha sapphire. Finished the storyline/main game and found out i can go on multiplayer and be able to create a room to trade monsters like that. But aparently i cant register “Preffered Game”
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: i7-5500U @2.40GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1361
- Game: Pokemon Y / Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (267.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1361 HEAD-8187c15
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 950M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Did you add a game directory on citra (by double-clicking on ‘Add New Game Directory’) or do you open your ROM’s via File > Open?
ok soo true… i was looking on different support topics and couldnt find anything or didnt look good enough! Thanks it worked xD
Piracy isn’t supported here.