Can't sneak in Ruby omega

Issue:
I can’t sneak in Ruby omega, I tried changing the settings of the controls but it still does not work. Pressing the button stops. I have the latest version of citra. How could I solve it?

System Information

• Operating System: Mac OS Mojave 10.14.1
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

are you playing on a keyboard or on a gamepad?

keyboard, I have a MacBook Air 13’

By default most users set the Circle Pad with WASD keys. the circle pad mod key which is used for sneaking in pokemon games or walking slowly in others is by default set to the ‘D’ key which conflicts and makes the character stop. set the circle pad mod key to any other key, like for instance the SHIFT key.

Go to to Citra’s EMULATION menu then CONFIGURE then CONTROLS. Look for the key setting for the CIRCLE MOD (this is the one you should press to SNEAK), under MISC. Now change that if you like.

Even if I changes it, it doesen’t work. It don’t works with any key

It don’t works with any key

reset your controls and configure it again.

Stil not working :s :disappointed_relieved:

take a screenshot of your controls and game screen.

so, walking with the arrow keys while holding the ‘D’ key doesn’t work, right? upload your log after trying again.

Sorry I’m from Spain I don’t understand English quite well, can you explain me what is: upload your log after trying again?

Go in game and try to sneak, walk while holding the ‘D’ key (or whatever key ‘Circle Mod’ is set to), if that doesn’t work close citra and don’t open it again at this point, open the folder ~/.local/share/citra-emu/log and upload the citra_log.txt file. (just drag and drop onto the comment box).

citra_log.txt (43.2 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

Close citra, open the ~/.local/share/citra-emu/config folder and delete or move the qt-config.ini file (this will erase your settings), open citra and don’t change the controls settings, open the game, now hold the ‘D’ key and walk with the arrow keys, see if that works.

Thank you and now can sneak up on Pokemon when helding the D key on the latest canary build 1134

I can’t find the config folder…