Can't start any game after updating

Issue:
Downloaded Rune factory 4 and noticed not all the textures were loaded (black floor, walls,etc) . Figured i had to update Citra, after the update i can’t seem to run any game,not only Rune Factory but every game that i had in the past. Rune factory can’t be launched from the start (crashed while entering the game) the other games crashed after loaded into the game after the splash screen or in the loading. Tried reinstalling Citra, still doesn’t work

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7
  • CPU: i5-3330
  • GPU: nvidia 9600GT
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1659
  • Game: Rune Factory4/Super Smash Bros
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

citra_log.txt (5.7 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I hope you implied from the Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS, otherwise it would be piracy which is illegal.

It looks like you accidentally reopened Citra before uploading the log. The log gets cleared every time you open Citra. Have the log folder open in the background first before closing Citra then immediately upload a new log.

This is the log i copied before i closed citra while it says citra has stopped working
citra_log.txt (20.7 KB)

GL_RENDERER: GeForce GTX 650 Ti

You actually have a better graphics card than what you listed :stuck_out_tongue:

Update the drivers first: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/167102/en-us

It’s actually a bit complicated since i got scammed, it is listed as gtx 650 ti but it actually isn’t :roll_eyes:

so the problem is my gpu huh?

Oh I see, yeah that is most likely it then :frowning:

You can try turn off Accurate Multiplication or Hardware Shader and see if that stops crashing.

Oh this one actually works! Thank you!