I can’t start any of the games mentioned, it was starting fine last night and I just got home and it won’t start and kept showing (fatal error)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3320m CPU @ 2.70GHz
- GPU: Intel HD 4000 (no dedicated)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1550 (Nightly Build)
- Game: MH4U/MHXX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (16.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1550 HEAD-028609d
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4885
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
My GPU is already updated though.
Nah latest is 5129.
win64_126.96.36.19929.zip from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29473/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=71257
direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29473/a08/win64_188.8.131.5229.zip
then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Also do this:
- Open Citra then go to
File->Open Citra Folder
shaders folder then delete the
opengl folder if it’s there
Emulation->Configure... then click on
Graphics on the left
- Click on the
Advanced tab and turn on
Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when
Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to slowly load all shaders from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not trying to run the “prepatched v4” rom which is broken and only pirates use it.
Oh ok thanks for the fast reply. I will be working on this and see if it works. Thanks for the update I was completely unaware of that update. I still have much to learn.
and BOOM it worked thanks! I checked my driver and kept saying that it has the latest but it wasn’t so I re-rolled the driver back and installed the latest version and it worked like magic.