Can't start up pokemon star

Issue:
I seem to be getting an issue when i start up this pokemon star game. I’ve never used citra before so all this is kind of new to me. I updated my drivers like it told me to do and i still can’t get it to work. Is it only this game that wont work and can i play other games without this problem?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500x Quad Core
  • GPU: AMD Radeon ™ R9 380 Series
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly | HEAD-160df44 ?
  • Game: Pokemon Star
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): https://gyazo.com/22a36e1130955c3a62cf50f44fbf89f7

Log:
./citra-qt : [ 0.000000] Common.Filesystem common\file_util.cpp:FileUtil::GetUserPath:695: Using the local
user directory
At line:1 char:1

• ./citra-qt 2>log.txt
  •   + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: ([   0.000000] C... user directory:String) [], RemoteException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandError

[ 0.227742] Frontend citra_qt\game_list.cpp:GameList::PopulateAsync:319: Could not find game list folder at
D:/Emuladores/Nintendo 3ds/EmuCR-Citra-hw-renderer-fixes-20150531-x64/Roms 3DS/convertidor

[ 9.219678] Core core\core.cpp:Core::System::Load:97: Failed to initialize system (Error 9)!

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

The log is incomplete, since you set the logging to only write critical messages. Please set it back to Info.

This is a really old Nightly build. It is recommended to use the installer from the download page to get notification of updates.

My past experience with unofficial builds tells me that this is an unofficial build. Or the config data has been ported over from one. Can you please post a screenshot?

Can you also test with the original game Pokemon Star is based off of? Sometimes ROM hacks can be buggy.