I seem to be getting an issue when i start up this pokemon star game. I’ve never used citra before so all this is kind of new to me. I updated my drivers like it told me to do and i still can’t get it to work. Is it only this game that wont work and can i play other games without this problem?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500x Quad Core
- GPU: AMD Radeon ™ R9 380 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly | HEAD-160df44 ?
- Game: Pokemon Star
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): https://gyazo.com/22a36e1130955c3a62cf50f44fbf89f7
./citra-qt : [ 0.000000] Common.Filesystem common\file_util.cpp:FileUtil::GetUserPath:695: Using the local
At line:1 char:1
- ./citra-qt 2>log.txt
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: ([ 0.000000] C... user directory:String) , RemoteException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandError
[ 0.227742] Frontend citra_qt\game_list.cpp:GameList::PopulateAsync:319: Could not find game list folder at
D:/Emuladores/Nintendo 3ds/EmuCR-Citra-hw-renderer-fixes-20150531-x64/Roms 3DS/convertidor
[ 9.219678] Core core\core.cpp:Core::System::Load:97: Failed to initialize system (Error 9)!
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File