Pokemon Y (I read a few months ago the old issue was resolved) has the old black screen bug and ORAS freezes at certain points
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i3
- GPU: GTX 1050 TI
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1959
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon Y, Dead or Alive Dimensions
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (67.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1959 HEAD-651c9d0
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3240 CPU @ 3.40GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 456.71
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.