While playing in certain stages, such as in Gaur Plains and Unova Pokémon League, the performance drops significantly. In other stages, at higher res like x3, it can run potentially up to 180%, but in those stages, it runs at around 40-60%. The same happens when a Fire Emblem character wins and its victory screen appears. The problem started not so long ago, and one of the latest versions without this issue is canary 1040. I suspect it’s the music, but what do I know, lol.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i5 7400
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1145
- Game: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (218.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: