Change button for swap screen?

Hey I want to make it so I can change the button for the swap screen from f9 to one on my controller. Reason being is with the DS4windows program you can set up a ps4 controller to work on windows and make the touchpad on it act as a mouse, which is perfect for stuff like say the menus in Zelda OOT.

Meaning you could sit across the room with the game displaying in full screen and never need to touch a keyboard. Except for when you need to swap it to access the bottom screen for the menus. Making it so that you can rebind the f9 key for swap screen to say, the PS button would essentially mean that games that use the bottom screen for it’s menus would be given a menu button. Hence my interest. I just can’t find anything in the menus that can make it happen.

(sorry if there’s a more appropriate forum for this, I didn’t include system information because it’s irrelevant.)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Currently you can’t map the hotkeys with a controller. use a 3rd party app like AntiMicro to circumvent this limitation.

Alrighty fair enough. As long as it’s planned for the future I suppose. I actually did end up finding a solution within the program I mentioned. You can bind the button on the controller to F9, in a kinda weird reversal.