Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 8500
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1588
- Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (89.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1588 HEAD-f4e727c
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon HD 8500M Series
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Download and install
Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.1 from https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-8000m-series/amd-radeon-hd-8570m-series-gpu, select
Factory Reset in the installer under Additional Options to make sure you start with clean drivers.
Also do this:
- Open Citra then go to
File->Open Citra Folder
shaders folder then delete the
opengl folder if it is there.
Emulation->Configure... then click on
Graphics on the left
- Click on the
Advanced tab and turn on
Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when
Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to load all shaders slowly from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.