cheats/PKHeX to get pokemons in OMEGA-RUBY?

Greetings,

First of all, I would like to thank the CITRA team for a rare and wonderful work for the human race that just wants to enjoy content that should be accessible to everyone - and for free! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Second, I started playing OMEGA RUBY and I would start the game with 6 Pokemon type dragons, including dragonite.

I realized that the cheats were no longer working, and I could not find suitable cheats to get Pokemon in the game. Can I use PKHeX? Is it too complicated for a person who does not know English and does not understand anything about operating software?

I dropped the game, at my old age after playing Pokemon for the first time somewhere in 1998, just to start with 6 Dragon Pokemon and now I do not know what I can do about it :frowning:

Can someone help?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Dont worry you can easily edit your save file using PKHEX. You can choose any type of pokemon with it. There are lots of tutorials about PKHEX on youtube so. Do some research about it to feel confident using it. GL :slight_smile:

1 Like