When enabling a cheat for 9999 Pokediamonds, it won’t work. Nothing happens - and I found no condition that has to be fulfilled for the cheat to work.
Used cheats: CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES/Cheats/Pokémon Rumble World (EUR) at master · JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES (github.com)
- Operating System: Windows 11 Enterprise
- CPU: Intel i7-12700k
- GPU: RTX 3080 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1784
- Game: Pokemon Rumble World EU
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Not required, the diamonds just won’t go to 9999.
Is this required for my issue? I’m not facing any crashes or similar so I’m unsure whether you need it.
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
citra_log.txt (429.1 KB)
I added the log now.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1784 HEAD-47c4f31
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 516.94
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
CPU Clock is intentional, I highly doubt that that changes cheat behaviour.
Mii data is also intentional and I don’t think this changes cheat behaviour either (I won’t bother dumping until I get cheats to work).
EDIT: I did bother dumping system archives and still didn’t work.
We can’t really help you with cheat codes. We didn’t make them. Just make sure that the cheat code matches your game update version. For example, a cheat code create for game version 1.2 will not work for game version 1.0 (which is what you’re on).
Ah okay - totally understandable. Just wanted to make sure that there’s no misconfiguration on my side.