Issue: I was trying to download a CIA file onto DGS2 so that I could translate the game to English, but the installation of the CIA file was aborted.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary Build - 6935f38
- Game: Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (254.7 KB)
System Information for Support
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1060 3GB/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 436.48
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Hey so I’m actually looking for a CIA file for DGS2 to translate the game to english so could you tell me where you got it lol