I’m stuck on Metroid Samus Return because I cannot aim the right angle :
I believe I can solve it with the Circle Mod.
I know there is a lot of discussions about this issue and I read them.
But at the end, I’m not even sure, what is suppose to do.
Does the Circle Mod allow an analogic input with the keyboard ?
In other words, does it allow a precise input like a 67° angle of the stick for exemple ?
Does it solve my issue ?
If so I just can’t do it. It tried to reassign touch to avoid issue because I spotted some conflicts (Q + Left Arrow + Up Arrow doesn’t make a 45° angle … a fix would be nice) but nothing.
Bottom line here’s my setup :
So I should be able to do it by pressing Q (replaced with G because of the bug) + Shift + Left Arrow + Up Arrow, no ? I also tried to replace the last 2 with Del + Home to be sure, same issue.
I have no controller so no I cannot assign with “Set Analog Stick”.
- OS: Manjaro Linux
- Kernel: x86_64 Linux 4.19.102-1-MANJARO
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA Corporation GK104 [GeForce GTX 770] (rev a1)
- Citra Version : master - c0df8271b (2020-01-22) (the latest build on the AUR)
- Game: Metroid - Samus Return
PS : thanks for the soft, so usefull