Circle Mod not working on Mac OS X

Hi ! I’ve been looking for solutions for a while even followed some but it didn’t help me finding a way to solve it so I create this thread.
I’m playing pokemon alpha saphire and when I try to sneak or walk slow whatever just using the circle mod by holding "d"or another key that I tried
9of course whilst using the arrow keys to move) to use it doesn’t do anything like the character just stop and doesn’t move while I’m holding d and when I release it, it’s moving but normally. I already tried deleting the config file that I’ve found onto the ~/.config folder

System Information

• Operating System: Mac OSX Mojave 10.14.2
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1168
  • Game: Pokémon Alpha Saphire
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log

citra_log.txt (40.3 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

Press D and the arrow keys at the same time

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

As I said I’ve been looking for solutions before so of course I do hold it as the same time as holding the arrow to move

Tested canary build 1112 and can sneak on a Pokemon with the default controls on Mac os 10.13.6 by the way my mac can not run mac os 10.14.2

Just tried with the 1112, and it’s not working either, probably because of the new version of OS X then.