Circle Mod not working (Pokemon Ultra Sun)

Issue:
Circle mod is responding, first off, I play on a xbox one s controller, and the sneak never works. I even reset my binds to try on the keyboard. Holding “D” just holds my player still even while providing a directional input.

System Information

• Operating System: windows 10
  • CPU: intel i7 8550U
  • GPU: NVIDIA MX150
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly #975
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log

citra_log.txt (48.6 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

typo** Is NOT responding.

sorry about that

set your analogs using the ‘Set Analog Stick’ option. the circle mod key option is for keyboard users to be able to reduce sensitivity of the circle pad.

i have! it still doesnt work

how are you trying to sneak? take a screenshot of your input settings.

previously, just the left stick on the controller trying to hit it softly and sneak

i currently have it set to default key setup

close citra, open again, set up your keys and the analogs and launch the game.

doesnt work, with both controller setup or default.

the keyboard may not work because the Circle Mod is set to the D key, and most people set the circle pad with WASD which conflicts (i personally would set to the left-shift key).

its not that. i made sure nothing is binded the same. what happens is that the player wont move when i hold whatever the circle mod key is ( i just tried Lshift too) and a direction

i don’t remember being able to sneak on pokemon usum or sm, i haven’t played in a while, but i don’t remember having a problem with pokemon oras or any other game that enables you to change walking speed while using the circle pad.

so i can not only not get my 3ds game to work on my comp,… it wont play at all! hope you got this fixed. it sucks being far along and having to pay for a new cartridge

Please make a new support thread for your issue. Don’t interrupt other threads.

It was removed in Pokemon SM/USUM, you can’t sneak anymore.