Circle Pad, Pokemon

Hi, I have the latest citra build (nightly1171) and i am using a mac, the problem is that I want to play pokemon omega ruby and in the game there is a tutorial to sneak up on a pokmeon with the circle pad. The problem is if every key is on standard mode and i press “UP” and the circle pad mode button “D” the character stops walking completly.
If i configurate the circle button on another key lets say “’#” the characters walks, but normally and is not sneaking.

System Information

• Operating System: MAC OSX Mojave 10.14.2
  • CPU: 1,2 GHz Intel Core m5
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 515 1536 MB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1171
  • Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): I have got no screenshot the character is not sneaking as it is supposed to

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (47.3 KB)

The log file is from where i pressed and configurated the circle pad mode button as “lshift” instead of “D”.

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

Its working on windows 10 and canary build 1158. It must be a problem with unix os!
Just tested on Mac OS 10.13.6 and it also works. Your have to press both arrow keys and D key together citra%20contoller%20config|416x500