Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.15.3
- GPU: Intel Iris
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Pokemon Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (61.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1419 HEAD-f106e76
OpenGL Vendor Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics 655
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/