Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Whenever I launch Link Between Worlds on Citra, it shows the “Launching…” bar for a few seconds. The bottom bar will show that it’s operating at around 8-10% speed, then 20-24%, then zero. FPS will then display “nan ms”.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Home
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H
- GPU: NViDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti & AMD Radeon RX Vega 10
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1753
- Game: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (11.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1753 HEAD-cdbd72e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with Max-Q Design/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 466.27
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.