Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
yesterday citra was running ok, every game was working, as i open the emulator today, the ROMS simply freeze in the first frame
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3470 3.60gHZ
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra canary 2005
- Game: any pokemon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (14.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2005 HEAD-356dc31
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4252
CPU JIT [ ]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- CPU JIT should be enabled for the best performance. Please enable this option.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
This driver is out of date. To update, download
win64_184.108.40.20661.zip from Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29969/a08/win64_220.127.116.1161.zip
Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Furthermore, because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to use an older version of Citra in order to prevent random freezing and crashing from occurring until you upgrade your hardware:
citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using Winrar or 7zip. Put the extracted folder anywhere you want. Now run citra-qt.exe from the folder and run your game.
Lastly, you should reset your settings to default. Go to
Emulation>Configuration>General and select Reset All Settings.