Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
It is the first time that I use citra, I want to play Pokemon x, first I tried with Pokemon sun, and it did not matter to me, as it did not work, I tried with x, but apparently it does not work either, please help me
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3300 3.00GHz 3.20GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1629
- Game: Pokemon X ver 1.5
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open citra and go to
File>Open Citra Folder and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem/crash/slowdown and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1629 HEAD-1bb2057
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
I was about to send you some stuff to do so, but it seems you figured it out