A graphical bug occurring on the new version (didn’t occur on older versions of Citra), Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Hyrule Warriors Legends (Hyrule Warriors freezes graphically on battle start, but sound still plays normally) showed this bug (Strangely enough, Kirby Triple Deluxe didn’t), in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, the bug occurs on every screen except the start screen (not title screen), in Hyrule Warriors it occurs during battle (it freezes before battle start, but i can see it on the corner), it is a graphical bug, but no changes to the graphics configuration makes it disappear. Another bug on Citra itself is that sometimes it will crash if i exit a game and choose another.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i3 6100U
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 520
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1832 Nightly
- Game: Can’t specify, pops up in some games.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):