Citra always stutters when I play Ace Attorney: Dual Destines with my computer. Citra always stutters when the anime or 3D cutscenes were played, too.
- Operating System: Windows 11 x64
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX250
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1748
- Game: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.