[Citra Android] Compatibility / FPS?

Good morning, everyone,

(I don’t know if this is the right place for a problem on “Citra android”, don’t find the right place, I post my question here)

I have an android “Huawei P10”, I use the Android 5.1 version of “Citra android” (the last update) and when I launch a Rom (Mario world) this one launches but jerky (the game and slow down in sound and image) a problem with fps maybe? I don’t know what it is.

I turn to you because I spent over 72 hours following tutorials on YouTube through different forums, and you are my last solution, after I have no more …

(I would like to know how to post here the configuration of my phone “P10” and to know (according to your opinion) whether my problem of shake (sound and video) is or not due to a compatibility problem)

Thank you in advance.

• Update: I found the way to share the phone configuration is the here

on the page here We can read this::

Device Requirements

• OS
    • Android (5.0 Lollipop or higher).
  • Processor
    • A processor with support for either ARMv8 or x86-64; 32-bit processors (ARMv7, x86) are not supported by Citra.
  • Graphics
    • A graphics processor that supports OpenGL ES 3.2 or higher.

Is the configuration of my phone is sufficient, or is it something else that causes the problem that I encounter earlier in the post in your opinion ?

Android is not supported here, the unofficial android app floating around was produced quite some time ago with outdated code, and lacking in many features. Please wait patiently until we finish developing the app with remaining features implemented, along with code updates.

The Android port is not 100% playable at your phone. Well, not all phones are 100% playable as there are many bugs that haven’t yet fixed.

Mine is Android 7 and I cannot boot any except for Homebrew Launcher. Anyways, don’t expect it to be 100% playable on your mobile any time and we cannot help you fix your problem as this is an UNOFFICIAL Android port.

Unofficial = not made and release by the same team

If you like to ask some help or submit issues, try contact the guy on his GitHub.