Citra android problems to fix

Issue:

En el emulador android en juegos como Pokémon rubi omega, hay fallos con ciertos Pokémons que no se ven, por ejemplo mudkip y sus evoluciones. Me gustaría que eso se mejorara para una mejor experiencia de juego. Lo mismo pasa en pokemon X con froakie y sus evoluciones, no se que tan complicado sea pero espero que puedan resolver eso.

También me gustaría que hubiera un poco mas de optimización en los juegos para poder jugar con graficas al máximo y tener la mayor fluidez posible.

Felicitaciones de todos modos muchachos porque a pesar de esos pequeños problemas igualmente me han dado la felicidad de poder jugar juegos de 3ds que fue algo que nunca pude hacer de niño, muy buen trabajo y animo.

In the android emulator in games like Pokémon omega ruby, there are bugs with certain Pokémon that are not seen, for example mudkip and its evolutions. I would like to see that improved for a better gaming experience. The same happens in pokemon X with froakie and its evolutions, I don’t know how complicated it is but I hope you can solve that.

I also wish there was a little more optimization in the games to be able to play with graphics to the maximum and have the greatest possible fluidity.

Congratulations guys anyway because despite those little problems they have also given me the happiness of being able to play 3ds games which was something I could never do as a child, very good job and encouragement.

System Information

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.