Citra at 0% speed at 0 fps

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1760   HEAD-593b0b2
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz | AVX
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
GPU Driver Version                           10.18.10.4358
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics

This driver is out of date. To update, download win64_15.33.53.5161.zip from Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29969/a08/win64_15.33.53.5161.zip

Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/

Furthermore, because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to use an older version of Citra in order to prevent random freezing and crashing from occurring until you upgrade your hardware:
Download citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using Winrar or 7zip. Put the extracted folder anywhere you want. Now run citra-qt.exe from the folder and run your game.

Please update to the latest Citra Nightly build available.

Go to Emulation>Configuration>General and select Reset All Settings. If the issue remains, go to File>Open Citra Folder and rename the nand folder found here to nand edit. Now restart Citra and see if the issue remains. If it does, upload another log file.

As stated on our Download page, we do not provide support for M1 MacOS devices.

This driver is out of date. To update, download win64_15.33.53.5161.zip from Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29969/a08/win64_15.33.53.5161.zip

Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/

Furthermore, because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to use an older version of Citra in order to prevent random freezing and crashing from occurring until you upgrade your hardware:
Download citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using Winrar or 7zip. Put the extracted folder anywhere you want. Now run citra-qt.exe from the folder and run your game.

thx man… i upgraded my drivers through intel and it works now…
thx so much

1 Like

Thx man! It’s seems to be working fine now

1 Like

I got low speed/fps. Can someone help me?
citra_log.txt (68.8 KB)

Client Version                               Nightly 1760   HEAD-593b0b2
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           512.15
Shader JIT                                   [ ]
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

• Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
  • The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
  • You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/

Go to Emulation>Configuration>General and select Reset All Settings. Now try your game again. If the issue remains, it may be a game specific issue. Pokemon Rumble Blast has been known to have performance issue. Try underclocking the CPU Clock Speed in Emulation>Configuration>System to around 75% and see if there’s an improvement to performance at all.

citra_log.txt (10.7 KB)

Client Version                               Nightly 1762   HEAD-1382035
CPU                                          11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           472.12

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

I’m getting normal speed but 0 FPS on pokemon ultra sun. Any ideas on issues?

citra_log.txt (10.7 KB)

Client Version                               Nightly 1762   HEAD-1382035
CPU                                          11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           472.12

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

i was just using the ar camera and it froze when it told me to press L and R button to take a picture. Please help!! (reply if not working)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rwyoHqiiMv0KoXID8kqnw9MBR4q0ycqE?usp=sharing

citra_log.txt (161.6 KB)

Client Version                               Canary 2140   HEAD-c4069c7
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
GPU Driver Version                           27.20.100.9664
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [ ]
Shader JIT                                   [ ]
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
  • The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.