Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel core i3
- GPU: AMD radeon 6870 hd
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1601
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (33.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1601 HEAD-f72be7a
Operating System Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU AMD Processor model unknown
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series
GPU Driver Version 13.251.9001.1001
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
Do these steps to ensure you have the latest drivers:
Crimson Edition 16.2.1 Beta under Windows 8.1 (64-Bit) from https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-6000-series/amd-radeon-hd-6870
- Download and install DDU: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
- Run DDU in Safe Mode and wipe the old AMD drivers with it.
- Install the Crimson drivers that you downloaded in step 1.