Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Earlier today I was able to run my Ultra Sun rom, but now whenever I launch it, it goes into the title screen but after clicking start it blackscreens and I have to force close it.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5- 10600KF
- GPU: NIVIDIA RTX 2060 Super
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1708
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (2.6 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1708 HEAD-e7671d9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10600KF CPU @ 4.10GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 466.27
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.