Whenever i run citra and open up ACNL, i can hear the game menu music but can’t see anything on the screen. Its not black but just shows the color of the application (grey). Before i had this issue, citra kept crashing whenever i tried opening the game until a new update came out. I updated it and now im stuck with this issue
- Operating System: macOS (version 10.14.6)
- CPU: 1,8 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
- Citra Version Citra nightly 1413
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (39.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1413 HEAD-5d502df
OpenGL Vendor Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 6000
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/