Citra can Screw up my GPU?

Issue:
So… sometimes (rarely) when i start the pokemon ultra sun the shadows and some other things are Flickring… but if i just restart all is fixed, but i search in the old topics and say that is fault about nvidia graphic card, so i has worried about… my graphic card is damaged? if i continue playing this can screw up him? or this is just a little issue about citra and gtx that i can ignore and continue playing?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050ti (4GB)
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (9.0 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1356 HEAD-a65f073
OpenGL Vendor                                 null
OpenGL Renderer                               null
OpenGL Version                                null
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

a game can’t hurt your card, it’s just that sometimes programs interact poorly with certain hardware, which results in unusual behavior like graphical glitches that are exclusive to AMD cards or something like that.

I’m again accurate multiplication for most situations because I favor speed. But if you have a 1050TI and a seven gen Intel i7 CPU, then go and follow bot advice without thinking too much about it. Your system can handle it. There is a good chance that alone solves your problem.

If not, update your drivers and try again. OpenGL vendor info missing is suspicious, maybe you are on Windows default drivers.