Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363)
- CPU: AMD A8-5550M APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1903
- Game: Pokemon Moon USA Decrypted
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Diagnostic Log citra_log.txt
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1903 HEAD-6385727
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD A8-5550M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause Citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.
Hi Citra Bot kindly refer to attached files citra-qt is always error