I need help, citra canary still closing a few seconds after i load a saved file.
the screen turns blue sometimes too.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: intel pentium g5400 gold
- GPU: rx 550 2gb
- Citra Version: citra canary 2529
- Game:Pokemon x, pokemon sun
citra_log.txt (39.7 KB)
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.