I downloaded the latest update for Citra on my Macbook Pro and when I tried to open it after it crashes and I only get the option to send a problem report. I tried redownloading Citra and downloading Canary in addition to Nightly but I can’t seem to figure out what went wrong.
- Operating System: macOS Big Sir Version 11.6
- CPU: 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1730 (the option the downloader gives me since I can’t open Citra)
- Game: n/a
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): n/a
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log_copy.txt (5.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: