When I start emulating a game with Citra (both versions) it always crashes without a warning message (I tried many games and all have the same issue).
I can’t understamd what the problem is and I’d like to fix it with your help.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i5
- GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 and Intel HD Graphics (log file is when using ATI but with Intel it crashes anyway)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1361
- Game: Ace Attorney (I tried with other ‘‘perfect stability’’ games too and it’s the same)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): it just crashes so I don’t have
citra_log.txt (14.7 KB)
Thank you a lot.