This is my first time downloading Citra, and then I encounter this issue, help!!
(Note: I have the C++ 2015 installed in my laptop, and this laptop is x64)
I downloaded Citra latest version from Manual Download page, and then I installed it NOT IN the :C drive (maybe I should have installed it in the Program Files or something. But now I have deleted the previous installation and install it again in the Program Files (x86) and the problem is still there!!)
1. When I launch the citra-qt.exe, the app opens normally. But in the cmd tab there’s this warning:
[0.000000] Frontend (Warning) citra_qt/main.cpp:CheckForUpdates:413: Unable to start check for updates
For your information, I have read the article about this “Copying the log data by shift + right click and choose open command window here” but it doesn’t work either i dont know why. After I paste the code, it says “access is denied”
Program Files (x86)\nightly-mingw>citra-qt 2>log.txt
Access is denied.
2. After I loaded my game (it’s already decrypted and it’s in .3ds format) “Harvest Moon: Story of Seasons Trio of Towns”, Citra crashed!
It says “the program has stopped working”, the usual windows thing.
And because I cannot use the copying log data thing, I just can give you the screenshot. (in below)
Until now, I can’t find a way to fix this. I’ve tried to run citra-qt.exe wih “run as administrator” but it doesn’t change anything. I can’t download from citra’s setup.exe (automatic updater or installer i think?) because my internet is so slow.
I hope I can get the solution from you guys
- Operating System: Windows 7 (x64)
- CPU: Processor Intel® Core™ i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 1701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) | RAM 4GB
- GPU: nvidia GeForce GT 635M 2GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly | HEAD-aecd2b8
- Game: Harvest Moon: Story of Seasons Trio of Towns (USA) Decrypted
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
------(when it crashes)
Log: I can’t because it says “access is denied”
I really need help. Please help.