Citra can't load the game

Issue:
When I attempt to launch any game it’ll start by attempting to launch the game and give me a low speed, 1 FPS and frames. After a few seconds it gives to me a 0% speed value, 0 FPS and a nan ms frame. Then Citra crashes.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise
  • CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU
  • GPU: ATI Radeon HD 3600 Series
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1627
  • Game: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (19.2 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1627 HEAD-4a03207
OpenGL Vendor                                 ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer                               ATI Radeon HD 3600 Series
OpenGL Version                                3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
Enable Vsync                                  null
System Region                                 [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

Service.CFG <Error> core/hle/service/cfg/cfg.cpp:GetCountryCodeID:164: requested country code name= is invalid

Try change country in the System tab in Citra configuration. Make sure no game is running.

I tryed, but game still hasn’t run. What do you think about update and DLC? Can it disrupt the emulator’s work?

Yeah it is possible, if it wasn’t dumped properly.

If I reinstall the Citra, the updates will be deleted?

I will put it one more time
My game has updated for version 1.1.7

citra_log.txt (19.2 KB)

OpenGL Vendor                                 ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer                               ATI Radeon HD 3600 Series
OpenGL Version                                3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
System Region                                 [x]

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

mine has the same problem i played before pkmn ultra moon at 20 fps in 2018 but now i cant play the new versions or the older versions of citra. when i load a game it shows speed and fps is 0 then the screen get of and windows personalisation change to basic and then changes back to old form then it shows citra had stopped working. Here is the log filecitra_log.txt (72.4 KB)

OpenGL Vendor                                 Intel
OpenGL Renderer                               Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
GPU Driver Version                            9.18.10.3186
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [ ]
System Region                                 -1

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers

Build 9.18.10.3186

These drivers are outdated, you need to update.

Download win64_15.40.45.5126.zip from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29474/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=75107
direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29474/a08/win64_15.40.45.5126.zip

then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/

i have a doubt about this my opengl extensions viewer and log shows i have intel 4400 but my device manager and dxdiag shows i have intel hd graphics family and i cant update it through device manager saying i have the latest version. is this the correct update and intel 4400 is same as intel graphics family

Never update through device manager. Just follow my links :stuck_out_tongue: Your CPU i3-4010U does have Intel HD 4400. It is a problematic GPU though, but hopefully 5126 drivers will fix it.

so like i asked intel graphics family and intel 4400 is the same?

No, typically “family” is on the cheaper Celeron & Pentium CPUs. You most likely have the wrong driver installed so it interprets that. Correct it using my links :slight_smile:

I’m a bit worried bcuz i read that installing drivers manually has a chance of changing the screen blue black to death. and i have intel family having latest update are u sure its safe. this is the website i saw about the driver installed in my lap
https://www.dell.com/support/home/in/en/inbsd1/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=xndc0

i have to select which one

You are following the howtogeek guide and downloaded the driver I gave you, right? The guide says you should click on “Have Disk” btw. You can double check it is the correct by checking Intel’s page for your CPU.

Processor Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4400

Yes, it is safe because it is correct :stuck_out_tongue:

The howtogeek guide has screenshot for each step, it is very difficult to screw up.

i downloaded the file u gave but i cant have intel 4400 in the options see in the screenshot

hey i cant install the driver you give as it does not have intel 4400 or intel family in it and it doesnt allow me to install so i downloaded the just previous version of the driver u gave and it successfully installed.Chapture