Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
cant open pokemon ultra sun
- Operating System: windows 7 ultimate
- CPU: intel r core i3 cpu 1,80ghz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1825
- Game: pokemon ultra sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (12.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
Accurate Multiplication in the Advanced graphics settings in Citra configuration. Your Nvidia GPU has issues with it.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.