Citra caused my parents divorce massive emualtor issue

hey so this is my first post on this forum and i have a MASSIVE HUGE MINDBLOWING issue i’d like to talk about. basically i’ve been using citra for a couple years or so now and i’ve loved every minute of it. great emulator. except there’s one MASSIVE GLARING PROBLEM that seems to have flown under the radar SOMEHOW for like FOREVER. ok so everytime you update the emulator right. when like the message pops up and you click update the update thing opens right and then u press update all components or whatever but then when it finishes right theres only 2 options RESTART OR FINISH. RESTART THE UPDATE PROCESS WINDOW THING OR FINISH TO CLOSE THE APPLICATION. and now i have to spend a whole THREE SECONDS OF MY LIMITED TIMESPAN IN THIS MORTAL REALM TO CLICK ON A SHORTCUT AND REOPEN THE CITRA APPLICATION. i am LITERALLY bawling while typing this. my girlfriend left me, my children HATE me and my 3 pet dogs all LEFT ME TO GO WITH MY GIRLFRIEND. now i am all alone in an empty apartment in some rundown dump in the middle of nowhere and i can’t cook anything more complex than a fried egg and the closest restaurant is an APPLEBEES 15 MILES SOUTH. IMAGINE DRIVING HALF AN HOUR JUST TO EAT AT APPLEBEES. NOT THAT I HAVE ANYONE TO GO WITH ANYMORE. IMAGINE WISHING YOU HAD SOMEONE TO DRIVE FOR 30 MINUTES TO EAT AT APPLEBEES WITH. I HATE MY LIFE SO BAD. anyways gonna go finish the ace attorney trilogy please fix this LIFE-RUINING issue with the emulator thanks.

2 Likes

such a weird post by another weird user.
this makes me think of the whole process to create an account and just to post this.
Dammit. Why do abnormal posts keep appearing?

2 Likes

you calling me weird just because i live alone in the middle of nowhere is understandable. but my POST? how DARE you insinuate there is anything WEIRD about this MASSIVE ISSUE i’m having. let me reiterate, my life has been RUINED by the lack of a button to open the citra application in the update window. you are EVIL and your DESPICABLE words hurt my very SOUL. i am literally going to CRY for 30 MINUTES STRAIGHT in the lonely car ride back home from applebees now… i hope you are happy…

1 Like

The fact is no one is gonna read such a massive issue… The issue you have is such a critical issue that I can’t believe… You have girlfriend as well as children…

1 Like

The problem is your Games Addiction, I am one to and it is like a Drug than ruins your life, and soon you will be homeless if you wont snap of it.
Human Evolution

just finish ace attorney, phoenix will be your wife now

2 Likes

@weinerman Yup you can go to the other side in peace, sorry but I can’t join you there.
36 76
@weinerman @Lemony I finished all the Ace Attorney series great games.
@Lemony no gay stuff in this series.
115 56
Hope for new ones and Ghost Trick Phantom Detective.
21 19