Citra Change Custom Texture Location?

Is there a way to change where citra loads the custom textures from? Currently they are required to be on your main drive which I do not use for games and media. That drive is for the OS only. I don’t have enough space to put the Monster Hunter XX HD textures on that drive. Is there any way to make Citra load the textures from a different drive? I don’t know say the drive where Citra is installed(you know where it should have been by default…just sayin)?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Put Citra in “portable” mode by extracting a standalone build(manual download at the download page). After you have extracted it to the other drive create a folder called user there, this will make Citra to load from here instead of Appdata. Copy all folders from %appdata%\Citra into user you just created so you have your save and settings. Extract the textures into user's load\<ID> folder.