I play it for a few minutes and it automatically closes
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary #1961
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (152.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
It seems you accidentally reopened Citra before uploading
citra_log.txt which would clear the log. Redo the steps to get a new log and make sure you have started the game before you close Citra.
There is also an “old log” that you can upload.
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1961 HEAD-64ac2c9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4425
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Downloads for Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.